Ronda Ansted is a certified career development coach and designer of the online career coaching app, My Career Design Studio. She is available to work with clients either face-to-face or virtually via Zoom. Here is how she describes her coaching approach:
- When working with a career consultant, you’ll examine your raw materials to clarify your strengths, vision, values, and ideals.
- As the creative process continues, you will start a back-of-the-napkin sketch of your perfect career and ideal work/life balance.
- The career design phase reality-checks your ideals to make sure your design is realistic and achievable and makes adjustments where necessary.
- Using career creation tools, you will create the documents to get you where you want to go: résumés, LinkedIn profiles, cover letters, references, and more.
- The career design portfolio phase stores all your accomplishments and career-related documents for easy access.
Our holistic and individualized approach will help you transform perceived obstacles, doubts, and fears into stepping stones, moving you towards the life you want.
Why I recommend: Ronda is an inspiring practitioner in the career development field. Her articles, career development tools, and coaching practice are all deeply rooted in career development theory and at the same time, very approachable for the average person. Ronda truly cares about helping her clients to succeed in accomplishing their career goals and providing them with the most cutting edge tools possible to help them get there.